TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
JJ Auto Parts offer 3 types of warranties
- STANDARD WARRANTY - 3 MONTHS PARTS ONLY
- SILVER WARRANTY - 12 MONTHS PARTS ONLY
- GOLD WARRANTY - 12 MONTHS PARTS AND LABOUR
Note some items might be purchased at the customer's discretion without labour warranty coverage, this is a decision of the customer and for items purchased without labour warranty no labour warranty can be applied.
The JJ AUTO PARTS warranty is in addition to the rights and remedies conferred on consumers by the Australian Consumer Law.The warranty does not affect those rights or remedies, except to the extent their application may lawfully be excluded. Individual parts listed are subject to stock availability. No further offers or discounts apply.
JJ Auto Parts offer the parts to the purchaser and the purchaser agrees to purchase the goods pursuant to the terms and conditions set out below. The agreed terms and conditions shall be read to limit our liability the full extent permitted under Australian Consumer Law.
- JJ Auto parts will not be responsible for freight/labour/towing costs, loss of income or downtime that may be a consequence from the use of sold parts.
- If there is an issue with an item purchased from JJ Auto parts it is the customers responsibility to cease operation and report immediately.Continued use will void all warranties.
- All Parts returned for warranty or any other reason must be still complete as they were sold, not painted or altered. The warranty/refund/exchange will not apply if parts are altered, dismantled, painted or have been otherwise tampered with by a person not authorised by JJ Auto Parts.
- At its option, JJ Auto Parts will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of the defective part.
- For items purchased with Labour warranty a maximum of $100 (incl. GST) labour rate is payable on any warranty claims. Publications such as times guide and dealer information will be used to determine set times for labour charges. The part must be checked before fitment as JJ Auto Parts will not be liable for labour costs for removal. All labour claims must be approved in advance by JJ Auto Parts Warranty Manager.
- All engines supplied by JJ Auto Parts are fitted with a heat tab. Warranty is void if the heat tab has been altered, removed or melted.
- Engines and transmissions sold must be serviced as per manufacturer guidelines, if not serviced or incorrectly serviced may void warranties.
- All engine and driveline seals must be replaced, oil or fluid leaks are not covered under warranty.
- Modern transmissions require programing using dealership grade software, JJ Auto Parts is not liable for the calibration of transmissions. It is a JJ Auto Parts requirement that new transmission service kits & fluids including oil coolers be fitted. (oil coolers on supplied transmissions is not tested and needs to be replaced with a new unit)
- Warranty does not apply to accessories and non-standard inclusions or any part that is attached to the engine, including but not limited to turbo charges, switches, sensors, cables, electronics, belts, hoses, water pumps, oil seals and manifolds.
- Warranty does not apply to transmissions, differentials and final drive components that have broken gears or have been subject to accident, misuse, neglect or use inconsistent with its intended purpose.
- The warranty cover does not extend to damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, natural disaster or act of God or other external causes or to damage caused by using the parts inconsistently from their intended purpose.
- We will not accept returns on cut sections or specially ordered parts.
- We will not be held responsible for any consequential loss or damage, loss of income or down time due to the failure of any part sold.
- Incorrect goods or goods not required must be returned within 14 days from invoice date. Please note additional freight charges will be incurred. Refundable goods incur a 25% surcharge on original price. Returns after 14 days are at JJ Autoparts discretion.
- Limit of liability will not exceed the original costs of the goods sold and or max liability is $2500 per invoiced part
- All repairs made without the written authorization of JJ Auto parts will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Warranty starts from the invoice date shown on invoice.
- Warranty replacements do not restart the warranty period they are from the first invoice date.
- Warranty stays with the original purchaser on the tax invoice and cannot be transferred to another owner/customer
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS OF SALE, The above conditions of sale establish the agreement between our customers and JJ Auto Parts. Accepting delivery of goods in accordance with our warranty conditions as stated above is acknowledgement of the above conditions of sale
- REFUNDS: cash refunds will be done on the same day of purchase anytime after that, you will be refunded via cheque or bank deposit.
- NO REGO OR VIN SUPPLIED FOR VERIFY PROCESS, JJ Auto Parts has asked all our customers for the rego or vin at time of ordering so verify process can be completed to ensure the correct part is supplied. If the customer does not supply this information, it is at JJ Auto Parts discretion to NOT refund freight charges and/or charge a restocking fee of 25%.
- All goods remain property of JJ Auto Parts until payment in full has been received
- Goods not required or wrongly supplied parts must be returned within 14 days of sale for a full refund. (Freight cost will be at the customer’s expense if goods are no longer required and restocking fee will apply.
- We will not accept returns on cut sections or specially ordered parts
- JJs will not be held responsible for any consequential loss or damage, loss of income or down time due to eh failure of any part sold
- Incorrect food or goods not required must be returned within 14 days from invoice date. Please note additional freight charges will be incurred. Refundable goods incur a 25% surcharge on original price. Returns after 14 days are at JJs discretion.